5. “This song came out in 1988. You were five.” *facepalm*
4. Not that we know every word to the Humpty Dance or anything
3. “I can’t mulabandha and AC/DC at the same time.”
2. Killswitch Engage– your breath… for sun salutations, natch.
1. Shake it like a (“look what I can do!”) Hey-Ya dork dance FTW. (Hello, next ticktock show.)
Thanks everyone who came out to celebrate Jilly’s birthday with us. Don’t tell anyone about our penchant for musical theatre and please don’t let it ruin your image of ticktock as very serious intellectual post-modernist performance artists who are highly trained and disciplined athletes, K?
We heart each of your perfect faces individually.
hanging out at the studio today, we got a very complicated, effort-full way of getting each other from one side of the stage to the other…..it’s all effort, the difference is in how much we allow you to see…. can you force choreography to tell a story, or does the movement just come out and tell you which story it wants you to get out on the table? uuuuuuhhhhh….i’m happy with the progress and the transitions we’re working on, but who is going to be there to carry bridget to the fabric? does this make sense that the manipulated (elizabeth) teams up with the manipulators and then becomes the last one? i feel like the only constant role is that our roles are constantly changing. sounds about right…..